i got angry and made a thing.
As a cashier who deals with this shit every day, it’s nice to see that some people actually care about us.
I had no idea about the speed score thing :O
But if I can add on about being a cashier for a Pharmacy:
1) We’re required to have your name and birthday every time you come up. Don’t roll your eyes and expect us to remember you
2) Don’t mumble your name and birthday. It might be obvious to you, but it’s our first time hearing it so please speak clearly
3) The computers we use at the cash register are very basic and only tell us what prescription you’re getting. If you want to know your insurance info or change your info, you have to go down to the other end
4) When you’re dropping off your prescription, STAY. THERE.
There’s a LOT of information we have to go through, including your insurance, and we don’t want you yelling at us later when you come to pick it up and it turns out your insurance didn’t cover it and we couldn’t tell you because you were gone
5) Just please be patient with us.
all white people are racist until proven otherwise like truly there’s no reason not to go by that notion
How To Deal With A Crush
All photos less than 24 hours ago.
The fight in StLouis continues.